Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Comment #5

The PRJAR


Well, if there is one thing you can praise about Apple is their good marketing skills. Sometimes in life, it is not about getting what you need, but what you desire. Apple has an excellent creative team that does not take design, packaging, and product placement in vain, and that is one reason why they got where they are today. One of my best friends (a really nerdy one) hated Apple all of his life. He was the PC, and I was the Mac. Although I couldn’t care less if he switched his computer to an Apple one or not, he was adamant about making sure I knew my product was inferior. He now owns a Macbook, an Iphone, and an Ipad. Someone in the Apple playground has been doing their homework. Don’t hate the Apple, people….hate the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment